GEEK MEETS DORK

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twilight


I bet most of you are big fans of twilight. But did you know that theres a group of mom fans of twilight?! They have a site and pictures and everything on twilight. 411 Theres a rumor spreading saying that 2 girls Nikki reed and Kristen Stewart where having a fight over star Robert Patterson. It says here that rob was going back and fourth with the two girls at the same hotel. Was he being a flirt or what? First of all what i think is going on is rob like Kristen and she already has a b-friend, and Nikki got jealous because she likes rob and he doesn't like her so she got jealous because she knew that he likes Kristen so she went to pick a fight with Kristen. And that's how the whole fight with them began. That's what i think happened. What do you think happened between those three stars?



























1 comment:

  1. I think that that is sooo a RUMOR. Rob aka Edward is going out with me! I love Sage. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete